For a quarter of a century, CSC has been a trusted source of composite parts and assemblies for aerospace. Originally Northwest Technical Plastics in the Kent-Auburn valley south of Seattle, the Topkey Corporation purchased NTP in 1995 and renamed it Composite Solutions. Topkey, located in Taichung, Taiwan, is a global leader in composites technology. CSC moved to its current, modern facility in Sumner, Washington in 2015, greatly expanding the available equipment and floor space enabling us to even better serve our customers.
CSC has 98,000 square feet of manufacturing space including:
- 14,000 SF of controlled layup rooms
- Three autoclaves and two ovens
- Two 5-axis, CNC routers
- Automated material kit cutting
- Multiple finish and paint stations
Our people are the heart of CSC!
- Most of our manufacturing employees are seasoned aerospace professionals
- Half of our salaried employees are degreed engineers
- Our senior staff has over 150 years combined, aerospace experience
Current and Past Customers
Doing Business With CSC
Composite Solutions Corporation was founded in 1995 and since then has been supplying leading aircraft manufacturers with lightweight, high quality composite systems and components.